Odyssey "A Musical Journey"
the dynamic duo strike grimey gold on this immaculately produced record of stunning bombast.
the album features from some of grime’s most recognisable voices in Ghetts, Lethal Bizzle, P Money, JME and D Double E play a prominent role throughout the project, while surprise voices like Shola Ama and Mikkil Pane nod to the esteem The Heavytrackerz are held in by the wider industry. It marks their transition from studio producers to artists in their own right. The pair are also credited for Stormzy’s 2015 hit ‘Standard’ and have produced for the likes of Dizzee Rascal and Solo 45. Aiming to be the UK’s answer to DJ Khaled and Metro Boomin, The Heavytrackerz remain one of the most ambitious but quietly understated outfits in the UK with plans to make an everlasting mark this year.
- Odyssey Intro (feat. Noel Clarke & P Money)
- Meet Paul (Interlude)
- Control (feat. JME, P Money, Kurt & Donae'o)
- Rudeboy Flex (feat. Face, Ghetts & Lethal Bizzle)
- Welcome (Interlude)
- Survivor (feat. Doctor, Inch 'Section Boyz' & Joe Grind)
- Feel the Love (feat. London House Cats, Glorynade, Paije & Mikill Pane)
- Days Like This (feat. Tizzy)
- Sorry (feat. Monstaboy, Big Narstie & Mark Asari)
- Kore Wa Odessei Desu (feat. Manga)
- Hands Up (feat. Teddy Bruckshot & Big Narstie)
- In the Air (feat. Alika & Lady Chann)
- Lights (feat. Shola Ama)
- Concrete Jungle (feat. Moelogo, Footsie & Durrty Goodz)
- When I Wake Up (feat. Tizzy & Face)
- Way Too Much (feat. Big Tobz, Young T & Bugsey)
- Black Widow (feat. Ghetts, Capo Lee, Prez T & Double S)
- Where the Heart Is (feat. Tom Walker & Mikill Pane)