steal the show
Brilliant boom bap revival from these bristolians – if you like your grooves laid back and 90’s then you’ll love this soulful sophomore.
The prolific duo has established themselves at the top table of funk, soul and hip-hop, with their spicy fusion of breaks. Taking classic sounds and reshaping them for the modern dancefloor is what they do, and nobody does it better… 'Steal The Show' is a continuation of this momentum with the guys expanding even further on their sonic palette – More vocal features, more live instrumentation, and of course more funk! Some familiar faces return to the fold with Andy Cooper (Ugly Duckling), Dr Syntax (The Mouse Outfit, Foreign Beggars) and Honey LaRochelle all contributing their vocal talents to the tasty beats served up by these chaps.
- Fade Away (feat. Andy Cooper)
- Can't Keep Working This Hard
- When the Heat Comes Down (feat. ASM)
- Dance Now
- Big Bad Woman
- Steal the Show (feat. Andy Cooper)
- Let's Drive (feat. Izo FitzRoy)
- Keep It Moving (feat. Skunkadelic)
- No Look Pass Bop (feat. Uncle Frank)
- I Don't Know (feat. Andy Cooper)
- Countdown (feat. Dr Syntax)
- Run It Back (feat. Andy Cooper)
- Samba Fox