The german dj/producer collective return with a voluptuous selection of cool, groove-driven collaborations and emotional set-pieces with an impressive cast of musicians on an album packed with personality.
Their most mature and musical album yet welcomes a host of talented collaborators including Jamie Cullum, Ben Westbeech, Pete Josef, Rachel Sermanni, Olivier St Louis, Paul Randolph, Charlotte OC, and more. All bring their own distinctive flavours while retaining a real sense of Jazzanova’s musical identity—something that combines neo-soul, jazz, and pop songwriting with a unique knack for sampling and skills on everything from synth to piano, vibes to trombone, flugelhorn to guitar. The album flows from one track to the next, mixing up synthesised sounds, samples and acoustic instrumentation to construct a beautiful journey that takes us through a range of moods and grooves.
- Now (L.O.V.E. and You & I - Part 2) feat. Oddisee
- Rain Makes The River feat. Rachel Sermanni
- Follow Your Feet feat. Pete Josef
- No. 9 feat. KPTN
- Sincere feat. Noah Slee
- Slow Rise feat. David Lemaitre
- Let‘s Live Well feat. Jamie Cullum
- Everything I Wanted feat. Charlotte OC
- Heatwave feat. Olivier St. Louis
- It‘s Beautiful feat. Paul Randolph
- I‘m Still Here feat. Edward Vanzet
- Summer Keeps On Passing Me By feat. Ben Westbeech