THE SPLENDOUR OF FEAR: REMASTERED
originally released in 1984, their second album is almost entirely instrumental, and makes for their most haunting, ambient releases.
This beautifully produced series examines the work of one of the greatest underground groups of modern times. This record, unavailable for many years, have been remastered and revisited by Lawrence, and he has fashioned the ultimate definitive collections.
- RED INDIANS
- THE WORLD IS AS SOFT AS LACE
- THE OPTIMIST AND THE POET
- MEXICAN BANDITS
- THE STAGNANT POOL
- A PREACHER IN NEW ENGLAND
- TRAILS OF COLOUR DISSOLVE(cd + 7")
- MY FACE IS ON FIRE (cd + 7")