MURDER BY CONTRACT
these 14 tracks of long-lost african GARAGE, PSYCH & PROG have been reissued to international listeners for the first time ever.
This represents bands from Congo, South Africa, Benin, Tanzania…up to 11 different countries from the continent represented! These recordings were made during the '60s and '70s, in a time when African Peoples were willing to celebrate the Pan-African identity within their own conception of Music. This second volume of Noir C'est Noir concentrates on Garage Punk, Psychedelia and Prog genres…. But there´s a lot more to be heard. Check out the zamrock comps and amanaz for more ‘60s era African rock magic.
- Wrong Notes "Verequoi"
- Narma Samith "Zifaffildada"
- Orquestre Veve "Venus"
- Os Rebeldes "Murder By Contract"
- Sunny Blacks Band "Holonon Die"
- Vum Vum "Monami"
- Simiao "Wasati Walomu"
- Tall Enma & His Skipper "Hammatan"
- Os Impacto "Knock On Wood"
- Gino Garrido e Os Psicodelicos "Baby I Love You"
- Teta Lando "Muato Wa N´ Ginjila"
- Os Inflexos "I Feel Fine"
- Shar´ Habeel "Dance and Cheer"
- H2O "Rien Des Mots"