the complete collection
a selection of kerouac readings, conveying the inimitable rhythmic flow & innovative onomatopoeia of the master of beat poetry.
2 cds of the ‘on the road’ author’s poems, blues, haikus & interviews, some to tasteful musical backing, musing on subjects as varied as charlie parker, the moon & the ecstasy of pure being. also includes readings from some of his most famous novels including ‘on the road’ & ‘subterranean’ plus 3 insightful interviews from ’58, ’66 & ’68. heavenly stanzas that ache with unaffected cool.
Poetry for the Beat Generation
- October in the Railroad Earth
- Charlie Parker
- The Sounds of the Universe Coming in my Window
- One Mother
- Goofing at the Table
- Bowery Blues
- Dave Brubeck
- I Had a Slouch Hat Too One Time
- The Wheel of the Quivering Meat Conception
- MacDougal Street Blues
- The Moon Her Majesty
- I'd Rather Be Thin than Famous
Blues and Haikus
- American Haikus
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer
- The Last Hotel & Some of Dharma
- Poems from the unpublished "Book of Blues"
Readings by Jack Kerouac on the Beat Generation
- The Beat Generation
- Poems (Fragments)
- Lucien Midnight: The Sounds of the Universe in my Window, PT. I
- Lucien Midnight: The Sounds of the Universe in my Window, PT.II
- Fantasy: The Early History of Bop 10.57 6. Excerpts from "The Subterraneans"
- Visions of Neal: Neal and the Three Stooges, PT. I
- Visions of Neal: Neal and the Three Stooges, PT. II
- Readings from "On the Road" and "Visions of Cody"
- Interview with Ben Hecht (1958)
- Interview with William F. Buckley Jr (1968)
- Interview with Fernanda Pivano (1966)