EXPOSED: THE MULTI-TRACK SESSIONS MIXED BY STEVE LEVINE
one of the great soul voices of the 70s has her theatrical signature sound remixed and made to sing for 21st century ears by the revamp master, steve levine.
These remixes stay true to the original recordings and the great musicians who played on them. No extra ‘beats’ have been added, everything you hear was played on the original versions. Some have been extended to accentuate the grooves and all have been opened out using modern technology to better hear the quality of the playing and recording. Millie is loud and clear in the mix, exposing that great soul voice to maximum effect.
- I CRY (REMIX)
- IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG, I DON’T WANT TO BE RIGHT (REMIX)
- IT HURTS SO GOOD (REMIX)
- SWEET MUSIC, SOFT LIGHTS & YOU (REMIX) - Millie Jackson & Isaac Hayes
- KISS YOU ALL OVER (REMIX)
- GO OUT AND GET SOME (GET IT OUT’CHA SYSTEM) (REMIX)
- BAD RISK (REMIX)
- HELP YOURSELF (REMIX)
- A HOUSE FOR SALE (REMIX)
- I’LL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU (REMIX)
- MY MAN, A SWEET MAN (REMIX)
- NEVER CHANGE LOVERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT (REMIX)