***record store day 2013 exclusive – expected instore 20th april*** stock will be available instore on a 1st come 1st served basis, strictly 1 per customer - all remaining stock will be available online from 12:01 on Saturday 27th april.
***LIMITED TO 450 COPIES IN THE UK*** When Moon Duoʼs last full length, Mazes, was released in 2011 there was a limited edition bonus CD that came with it exclusively for retail featuring remixes of the album tracks by the likes of Gary War, Sonic Boom, Psychic Ills and others. The bonus disc was so well received that the band decided to release it as a limited 12” on RSD in 2012 and will do it again with their new album Circles. This time the remixes are from Portland/ Kranky Recordʼs artist White Rainbow, Black Dice member Eric Copeland, Zombie Zombie, Tom Furse of the Horrors, Sun Araw, Phil Manley of Trans Am, Life Coach, Umberto, and Finnish band K-X-P.
- Free Action (Tom Furse Mix)
- Trails (White Rainbow Trailblazer Edition)
- Sleepwalker (Zombie Zombie Mix)
- I Been Gone (Life Coach Mix)
- I Can See (K-X-P Live Mix)
- Ville Cranian (Circles) (Sun Araw)
- Sparks (Eric Copeland Mix)
- Rolling Out (Umberto Mix)