Future Of The Left
HOW TO STOP YOUR BRAIN IN AN ACCIDENT
a focused, driven, vital & perfectly paced record from the welsh 4-piece who, having Freed themselves from label interference & pressure, let rip as if it's their first record.
you are excited - don't miss out! All artwork by acclaimed London based comic artist & illustrator Krent Able. "arguably the band's finest hour. Falco has never sounded better; his vocals are varied in delivery, range & content. The comedic edge to the words that so few bands ever find a way of passing off are more subtle than ever yet even more smile-inducing; the Stewart Lee if you will to his peers' Comedy Roadshow attempts. The amount of personality he injects throughout is a masterclass in frontmanship...stronger than ever before" 4.5/5 - drowned in sound.
- Bread, cheese, bow and arrow
- Johnny Borrell afterlife
- Future child embarrassment matrix
- The male gaze
- Singing of the bonesaws
- I don’t know what you ketamine (but i think i love you)
- French lessons
- How to spot a record company
- Donny of the decks
- She gets passed around at parties
- Something happened
- The real meaning of Christmas
- Things to say to friendly policemen
- Why aren’t I going to hell?