the Chicago-based production duo Mike Perry & Austin Kjeultes extend their productions into the worlds of house music & footwork whilst experimenting with an array of different pop structures.
A host of stellar vocalists feature on the record, including labelmate Poliça’s Channy Leaneagh, up & coming French singer Mahaut Mondino, 16 year old Barbadian wunderkind rapper Haleek Maul & rising Portland R&B crooner Shy Girls. Supreme Cuts turn out consistently eclectic & fresh material that straddles the line between the mainsteam sound of disclosure, the post-modern pop of charli xcx & the narcotized strain of how to dress well's R&B-meets-indie. "twinkles with a smart electronic pop sheen" 4/5 - mojo.
- Introduction (Agony / Ecstasy)
- Cocktails (ft Shy Girls)
- Gone (ft Mahaut Mondino)
- Dionysus Rising Envision (ft Channy of Poliça)
- Divine Ecstasy
- Peak Experience
- Down (ft The GTW, Khallee & David Ashley)
- Brown Flowers (ft Mahaut Mondino)
- Isis (ft Haleek Maul & Bago)
- Faded (ft Py)
- It's Like That (ft Yen Tech)
- Epilogue (Street Walker)