a live & intimate rendering of her sophomore album 'Hunting My Dress', taking the songs back to basics with a live recording & collaborations with some of her favourite artists.
Jesca’s vision for the album was to capture her original compositions “in their raw and live state, much like you would see in a live show. Keeping things simple & sublime.” Hoop's latest stark & eloquent effort offers up salt-of-the-earth duets with much loved artists, Guy Garvey, Iron & Wine, Willy Mason & Erika Wennerstrom. These 4 duets stand as cornerstones for what is a reaffirmation of Hoop's incomparable abilities as a singer & songwriter. The remaining songs are solely Jesca, recorded with her band in her current hometown of Manchester.
- Murder Of Birds (Undressed) feat. Guy Garvey
- The Kingdom (Undressed)
- Whispering Light (Undressed) feat. Willy Mason
- Four Dreams (Undressed)
- Bed Across The Sea (Undressed)
- Feast Of The Heart (Undressed)
- Tulip (Undressed) feat. Erika Wennerstrom
- Hunting My Dress (Undressed) feat. Sam Beam
- Angel Mom (Undressed)