Low In High School
the record that launched 1,000 conversations: he articulates his political concerns as provocatively as we could dare hope for, whilst the music itself is moreishly bombastic; ranging from melodramatic piano-backed excursions to baroque-y synthpop and everything in between.
Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever here, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world. “the ingenuity of his band and producer is exceptional; there is an intellect and an intuitiveness to almost the whole record that resonates more and more deeply with each listen” – line of best fit.
- My Love I’d Do Anything For You
- I Wish You Lonely
- Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage
- Home Is A Question Mark
- Spent The Day In Bed
- I Bury The Living
- In Your Lap
- The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
- All The Young People Must Fall In Love
- When You Open Your Legs
- Who Will Protect Us From The Police?