IGNITE THE SEVEN CANNONS: REMASTERED
Dark black slabs of creosote guitar, vast swathes of epic interplay casting futuristic Shadows – an idiosyncratic and unobtrusively brilliant band, the music Felt made on this album is unlike anything attempted before.
This beautifully produced series examines the work of one of the greatest underground groups of modern times. this record, unavailable for years and years, has been remastered and reissued by Lawrence, and he has fashioned the ultimate definitive collections. Felt had risen from the underworld searching for a new horizon but only managed to slip into a desolate obscurity! This really is a template for an age yet to come. And it pays to know that Maurice Deebank now resides in a monastery in Birmingham!
- MY DARKEST LIGHT WILL SHINE (REMIXED)
- THE DAY THE RAIN CAME DOWN (REMIXED)
- SCARLET SERVANTS (REMIXED)
- I DON’T KNOW WHICH WAY TO TURN (REMIXED)
- PRIMITIVE PAINTERS
- TEXTILE RANCH
- BLACK SHIP IN THE HARBOUR (REMIXED)
- ELEGANCE IN D
- CASPIAN SEE (REMIXED)
- SOUTHERN STATE TAPESTRY
- MEXICAN BANDITS (cd + 7")
- THE WORLD IS AS SOFT AS LACE (cd + 7")