The Atlas Underground
BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.
the rage against the machine/audioslave/prophets of rage guitarist rallies the troops with a star-studded collaborative record that fuses his signature funk-metal with surging dub-step and hip-hop elements – never a dull moment.
he paves a path into new sonic territory with the aid of: Marcus Mumford; Portugal. The Man; Bassnectar; the Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA and GZA; Vic Mensa; among others – transforming his sound into something even he could not have anticipated, blending Marshall stack riff-rock with the digital wizardry of EDM and hip-hop. they should have called this album ‘harry, the amazing flying hippo’.
- Battle Sirens
- Rabbit's Revenge (feat. Bassnectar, Big Boi & Killer Mike)
- Every Step That I Take (feat. Portugal. The Man & Whethan)
- We Don't Need You (feat. Vic Mensa)
- Find Another Way (feat. Marcus Mumford)
- How Long (feat. Steve Aoki & Tim McIlrath)
- Lucky One (feat. K.Flay)
- One Nation (feat. Pretty Lights)
- Vigilante Nocturno (feat. Carl Restivo)
- Where It’s at Ain’t What It Is (feat. Gary Clark Jr. & Nico Stadi)
- Roadrunner (feat. Leikeli47)
- Lead Poisoning (feat. GZA, RZA & Herobust)