tapping into the 80s-nostalgia zeitgeist of the modern world, the trio’s 8th studio album is a neon-soaked love letter to operatic stadium rock.
The eleven-track record was produced by the band, along with several award-winning producers, including Rich Costey, Mike Elizondo, Shellback and Timbaland. ‘The Dark Side’ is instantly recognisable as a classic Muse track, featuring Matt Bellamy’s unmistakable soaring vocals and blistering guitars and the driving rhythm section of Chris Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard that have become a hallmark of Muse’s stadium-filling sound. “their best, boldest, most unashamedly poptastic album yet” 8/10 – uncut.
- The Dark Side
- Break It To Me
- Something Human
- Thought Contagion
- Get Up and Fight
- Dig Down
- The Void
- Algorithm (Alternate Reality Version)(deluxe cd)
- The Dark Side (Alternate Reality Version)(deluxe cd)
- Propaganda (Acoustic)(deluxe cd)
- Something Human (Acoustic)(deluxe cd)
- Dig Down (Acoustic Gospel Version)(deluxe cd)