How To Dress Well
Co-produced by Joel Ford (Ford & Lopatin, Airbird), this record plays as a single continuous piece of 21st century psychedelic music and features Krell’s most bewitching sound experimentation to date.
Moreover, the stories Krell sings on this record – some biographical, many from the most knotted corners of human life – are deeply personal and human(e). The Anteroom - with its blizzardous electronic noise, fragile melodies and poignant poetry - reclaims the experimental core of the HTDW project.
- Humans Disguised as Animals / Nonkilling 1
- Body Fat
- False Skull 7
- Nonkilling 3 / The Anteroom / False Skull 1
- Vacant Boat
- Nonkilling 13 / Ceiling for the Sky
- A Memory, The Spinning of a Body / Nonkilling 2
- Nonkilling 6 / Hunger
- July 13 No Hope No Pain
- Love Means Taking Action
- Brutal (feat. Ocean Vuong) / False Skull 5
- False Skull 12