the Cologne based Neo-Kraut/Electro-Pop band returns with a dazzlingly inventive series of songs that cohesively marry a vast range of styles into electrifying ear worms from another dimension.
‘Under Pressure' includes collaborations with Stereolab's Laetitia Sadier, with Vivien Goldmann, R. Stevie Moore and Chris A. Cummings who was the guest vocalist on their successful ‘Chain Of Command' single. Their records are the result of continuous metamorphosis, opening wormholes to post punk, krautrock and 80s art pop. The constants: rhythmic refinement and harmonic quantum leaps, swirling synthesiser arpeggios, backwards guitars with no hint of retrogradation. “a smart, effortlessly elegant and ravishing set that leaps from sparky prog pop […] to sumptuous baroque rock […] and junior boys-ish techno funk” 8/10 – uncut.
- A Dream (Pt 1) (w/ Eiko Ishibashi)
- A Dream (Pt 2) (w/ Christopher Cummings)
- Happiness (w/ Christopher Cummings)
- Extend The Song (w/ Laetitia Sadier)
- Better Late (w/ Christopher Cummings)
- Not To Forget (w/ Christopher Cummings)
- Boyfriends (Dead Or Alive) (w/ Vivien Goldman)
- Falsetto Giuseppe (w/ R. Stevie Moore)
- Mont Ventoux