the seminal audio-visual dj's 3rd artist album is a tour de force of deftly produced electronic styles, including hip-hop, rave house, d'n'b, 2-step skank, ghetto bass & more.
with a host of collaborators including alice russell, soom t, roots manuva, scroobius pip & more, this is yoda showing the full array of his production talents, on a distinctly futuristic, yet timeless set. "chopped hip-hop breaks mutating into drum & bass (charlie sheen), upbeat, poptastic grime (the interview, pizza), funky cod-disco (happy), danceable hip-hop soul (big trouble in little china), & a slew of samples from cartoons, movies & youtube clips" - the skinny.
- Chop Suey Charlie Sheen (ft Greg Nice)
- The Interview (ft Virus Syndicate)
- Happy (ft Boy George)
- Pizza (ft Sway)
- Big Trouble In Little China (ft Action Bronson & Alice Russell)
- Idiot (ft Man Like Me)
- Scream (ft M.O.P.)
- U No Likey Like That (ft Roots Manuva, Kid Creole & The Coconuts)
- Barrier (ft Trans-Siberian March Band)
- Rudies (ft Soom T & Afrikan Boy)
- Sega RIP (ft Scroobius Pip)
- The Sound FX Man Mix (ft Michael Winslow)