Space Age Recordings
limited edition release of the fourth and final studio album by the british alt-neo-psych outfit, the follow up to 1989’s seminal ‘playing with fire’.
By the time the album was recorded, relations between the band had soured to the extent that the record is essentially in two parts; the first seven tracks written and performed by Sonic Boom a.ka. Peter Kember (Spectrum / E.A.R.), and the last seven tracks written and performed by Jason Pierce (Spiritualized) punctuated by the cover version of Mudhoney’s ‘When Tomorrow Hits’ the only track on which both Kember and Pierce appear together.
- Big City (Everybody I Know Can Be Found Here)
- Just to See You Smile (Orchestral mix)
- I Love You
- Set Me Free / I've Got the Key
- Set Me Free (reprise)
- Why Couldn't I See
- Just to See You Smile (instrumental)
- When Tomorrow Hits
- Feel So Sad (reprise)
- Feelin' Just Fine (Head Full of Shit)
- Billy Whizz / Blue 1
- Drive / Feel So Sad
- Feelin' Just Fine (alternative mix)