THE MAN WHO HATED MORNINGS (rsd 22)
The Classic 1977 Folk album now reissued on 180m gram vinyl.
Feat: Mick Ronson (David Bowie) Andy Latimer (Camel) & Keef Hartley. Insert with extensive sleeve notes by Andru Chapman. Recorded during 1977 at Sawmills Studios, Cornwall, Tapestry Studios, London and Fairview Studios, Hull. Michael Chapman - Guitar and vocals. Keef Hartley - Drums Rod Clements - Bass Pete Wingfield - String Synthesiser (Track 1), Organ (Track 2) and Electric Piano (Track 3). Johnny Van Derek - Violin (Track 1). John McBurnie and Vivienne McAuliffe - Backing vocals (Tracks 1,5,6 and 8). Mick Ronson - Guitar (Track 2). Andy Latimer - Electric Guitar Intro (Track 3) and Guitar (Track 9). B.J. Cole - Steel Guitar (Track 5,6,7,8,10).
- Northern Lights
- I’m Sober Now
- The Man Who Hated Mornings
- Ballad In Plain D
- Steel Bonnets
- Dogs Got More Sense
- Falling Apart
- While Dancing The Pride Of Erin
- Dreams Are Dangerous Things
- Why Do You Bob Your Hair Girls?
- Dogs Got More Sense (Bonus track, early version recorded for proposed single)
- Steel Bonnets (Instrumental)