Red, White & Zero
His unique take on grime reduces the sound to its steely fundamentals, bringing in influences from dancehall, drum and bass and techno to gird the voices of the MCs with whom he’s working.
His own name for this hardcore continuum mongrel is 'Hi Tek'. Anthoney struck a friendship with the academic and theorist Paul Gilroy, who wrote the album introduction. East Man is a new project from Anthoney Hart and its material predates his previous work as Basic Rhythm.
- East Man - East Man Theme
- East Man & Saint P - Can’t Tell Me Bout Nothing
- East Man & Darkos Strife - Cruisin’
- East Man & Killa P – Mission
- East Man – Stratford
- East Man & Irah - War
- East Man – Drapesing
- East Man & Eklipse – Safe
- East Man & Lyrical Strally – Mmm
- East Man & Kwam - Tear Down
- East Man & Darkos Strife - Look & Listen
- East Man - And What? (Blood Klaat Version)