Natty Dread a Weh She Went (2017 reissue)
uniting andy’s stylish and unmistakable falsetto with the peerless production/DJ singing skills of Tapper Zukie, this record earned its place in as one of the finest reggae albums of all time.
Both artists’ catalogues of music stand up strong but this set of songs - originally released in 1979 - seems to have brought something special out of both of them when producing/writing and arranging. the title track was a massive hit when it first came out but this timeless classic still sounds as fresh today as the day it was released in 1979, as do the other tracks on this fine album.
- NATTY DREAD A WEH SHE WANT
- IF I WASN’T A MAN
- LOVE ME BABY
- TREASURE OF LOVE
- JAH RAINBOW
- THIS MUST BE HELL
- RUN BABYLON
- (STOP YOUR) BRUTALITY
- RAGGAMUFFIN (12” MIX)(cd only)
- NATTY DREAD A WEH SHE WANT (12”MIX)(cd only)
- IF I WASN’T A MAN (12”MIX)(cd only)
- THIS MUST BE HELL (12”MIX)(cd only)
- (STOP YOUR) BRUTALITY (12”MIX)(cd only)