masterfully-crafted pools of delicate electronic ambient works absorb you into a deeply intoxicating mesmerised state.
“Post-minimalist, post-ambient, post-something else”. History freely dilates and collapses on his first solo release since 2012. Its three largescale works are haunted by the old Western tradition, infused with the ethereal workings of electronics and sound manipulation. Recorded and produced between September 2015 and November 2016 at Greenhouse Studios, ‘Dissonance’ is disarmingly human, reflecting the most extreme four years of Sigurðsson’s life full of ecstatic joy and deep sorrow. the record is a personal and collective musical treatise to explore and question a world that is collapsing under its internal dissonances.
- No Nights Dark Enough I. flow
- No Nights Dark Enough II. infamy sings
- No Nights Dark Enough IV. fear and grief and pain
- No Nights Dark Enough V. learn to contemn light
- 1875 I. waterborne
- 1875 II. in the dead of winter
- 1875 III. displaced