A SHADE UNDER THIRTY
the Brighton-based composer has created a deep album of heart-wrenching ambience grounded in delicate piano keys and enveloping synth-string soundscapes that hang in an endless, floating space.
This is his sixth studio album on Phases Records. Full of melancholy, it’s a young man’s ruminations on life’s big questions - humanity, climate change, war, and, of course, love. this collection of compositions that not only reflects on the world around him but also his values, work and achievements at the age of 30. Fans of max richter’s ‘the blue notebooks’, Philip glass and jean-michel blais will love this.
- Solace (Music For Nennad)
- Song For Nick
- Fear Of The Capital Collapse
- Two Steps (A Life Lived Together)
- Midnight Over Vernon Terrace
- Fear Of A Silent Spring
- Life In The Flickering On/Off
- Weren’t They The Days
- Sonata For The Hope Deprived