The master brings us a soothing collection of solo piano pieces, recorded in his inimitable style.
There are 11 new tracks as well as brand new versions of his iconic hits including ‘Chariots of Fire’ and the ‘Love Theme’ from Blade Runner. The album captures Vangelis on a grand piano, on record, for the first time. It’s his first new album in two years, these pieces inspired by night time and his long-held passion for space. he remains at the top of his game thanks to his masterly ability to compose stirring music that fuels the senses. This one succeeds in its stated aim to give listeners the chance to relax and reconnect with the world around them.
- Nocturnal Promenade
- To the unknown Man from Spiral
- Movement Nine, Mythodea from Mythodea
- Moonlight reflections
- Through the Night Mist
- Early Years
- Love Theme, Bladerunner from Blade Runner
- Sweet Nostalgia
- To a Friend
- La Petite Fille de la Mer from Apocalpse des Animaux
- Chariots of Fire from Chariots of fire
- Unfulfilled Desire
- 1492: Conquest of Paradise from 1492 Conquest of Paradise
- Pour Melia