THE BEAST IN SPACE (2017 reissue)
death waltz recording co
Death Waltz Recording Company is proud to present the pulsating Italian synth score to director Alfonso Brescia’s 1980 sci-fi adult action film, THE BEAST IN SPACE (La Bestia nello Spazio).
Borrowing heavily from Walerian Borowczyk’s THE BEAST (La Bête), most notably its sexy b-movie seductress Sirpa Lane, along with elements of STAR TREK, CALIGULA, and even STAR WARS (light saber battle, anyone?), this treasure trove of trash cinema is truly a sight to behold. Throw in a plethora of hardcore stock footage inserts, including a loving pair of amorous horses (be sure to experience the XXX-rated version), this heavily scotch-taped piece of sleazy celluloid also features one of the genres finest electronic soundtracks. Veteran Italian composer Marcello Giombini, credited in the film as Pluto Kennedy (best sci-fi pseudonym ever?), delivers a brilliant synth and effects-heavy score that was not only fitting of the outlandish images on the screen, but also clearly influenced by Wendy Carlos' A CLOCKWORK ORANGE synth work. Who better than Giombini to deliver the appropriate soundtrack to an intergalactic struggle which somehow ends up with a giant well-endowed space faun chasing Sirpa Lane around an extraterrestrial landscape. This score will surely enhance your auditory senses during your next space sexcapade…but be forewarned, dear friends – you never know who (or rather, what) might pop up.
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.1
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.2
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.4
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.6
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.8
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.9
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.11
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.12
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.13
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.14
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.15
- La Bestia Nello Spazio - Seq.16