THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME (2018 remaster)
this is A new edition of the soundtrack to their legendary live show, featuring newly remastered audio.
The performances in the film were recorded during the band’s tour for its then-current studio album, 'Houses Of The Holy'. The collection is packed with electrifying live versions of Zep classics like “Rock and Roll,” “Stairway To Heaven,” “No Quarter,” “Moby Dick,” “Dazed And Confused,” and “Celebration Day.” ***On the 4-LP set, Page made a change to the track sequence, allowing the epic, 29-minute version of “Dazed And Confused” to feature in its entirety on one side of vinyl for the first time.***
Super Deluxe Boxed Set contents:
- Remastered audio on two CDs and four 180-gram vinyl LPs.
- Two DVD set of the The Song Remains The Same featuring the full theatrical version of the film plus bonus content including four performance outtakes that were not part of the original film: “Celebration Day,” “Over The Hills And Far Away,” “Misty Mountain Hop,” and “The Ocean.”
- DVD of the entire album in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and PCM Stereo, plus photo gallery.
- High-def download card of all stereo audio content at 96kHz/24 bit.
- A 28-page book featuring band photos and stills from the film and an essay by Cameron Crowe.
- A replica of the Japanese program from 1977, previously available only when the film first toured cinemas in that country.
High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
- Rock And Roll
- Celebration Day
- Black Dog
- Over The Hills And Far Away
- Misty Mountain Hop
- Since I’ve Been Loving You
- No Quarter
- The Song Remains The Same
- The Rain Song
- The Ocean
- Dazed And Confused
- Stairway To Heaven
- Moby Dick
- Whole Lotta Love