Jon Tye & Pete Fowler discovered they both loved the seemingly incompatible genres of free electronic noise & smooth AOR soft rock & got together to create their own particular style of "cosmic music" in 2009.
a few years ago they were offered some free studio time. Faced with a room full of drums, guitars & keyboards, they called on some fellow travellers to help create the sound they’d been hearing in their heads for so long & this is the result. While some tracks even resemble conventional songs, others stretch right out & explore the far reaches of the universe. It’s the kind of record Jonathan Wilson might have made if he’d grown up listening to Cluster, Cerrone & Jerry Garcia or if Connan Mockasin had ended up on stage jamming with a prime time Doobie Brothers. Maria Minerva, Tim Burgess, Indra Dunis of Peaking Lights & missing-in-action psychedelic songsmith Nick Nicely all added their unmistakeable vocal tones.
- Rainbow Sun (feat. Maria Minerva)
- Looking At The Sun (feat. Tim Burgess)
- Drifting (feat. Indra Dunis of Peaking Lights)
- Safe Harbour (feat. Indra Dunis of Peaking Lights) (cd only)
- Paradise Freaks
- Moon Turn Tides (feat. Maria Minerva)
- Sky Is You (feat. Maria Minerva) (cd only)
- Didn't Know I Was Lost (feat. Tim Burgess)
- Electric Waterfalls (feat. Nick Nicely)