The Destruction of Small Ideas
Repress of the classic album ‘The Destruction Of Small Ideas’, which was released on April 30th and sold out the first 10,000 copies within a week.
After releasing their second album ‘One Time For All Time’ late in 2005, the Sheffield quartet set about touring relentlessly. They re-visited many of the UK cities they had played in before, and also ventured abroad for the first time, taking in nine countries along the way. One of those was Japan , where they played Summer Sonic Festival in August in front of 10,000 people, followed by a return in the autumn for some headline shows. In December they went into the studio and recorded their best album yet – ‘The Destruction Of Small Ideas'.
- When We Were Younger & Better
- A Failsafe
- Don't Go Down to Sorrow
- Wax Futures
- These Things You Can't Unlearn
- Music Is Music as Devices Are Kisses Is Everything
- The Distant and Mechanised Glow of Eastern European Dance Parties
- Little Victories
- White Peak/Dark Peak
- The Conspiracy of Seeds" (featuring Circle Takes the Square)