Reworked (matinee 'outstore' show ticket bundle)
To gain entry to this exclusive event, purchase one of the above options (* please read all the T&C info at the end carefully below before purchasing) .
****The ticket only option is limited to 1 per person. multiple orders for this option will be cancelled***
1 album or e-ticket purchase = 1 ticket to the event
‘Reworked’ is available on CD or double LP.
The show will be a stripped back, full band, 40 minute performance.
Sunday 15th December
at Chalk, Brighton
On Stage 3pm
*(any change to this information will be notified via email)
Snow Patrol are playing this intimate show to promote their new album and to reward their most dedicated fans, so can we please encourage you to invest in a copy of their new album in order to gain entry to the show. The CD & LP ticket bundles are priced in a generous way. Essentially, if you opt for the CD & ticket bundle at £20, you’re getting their brand new album for just £4.
‘Reworked’ features 13 reimagined versions of some of the band’s biggest hits alongside three brand new recordings. These 16 inspiring, enveloping tracks are a moment for Snow Patrol to embrace the past, but also a hint at where they might go next. ‘Reworked’ is Snow Patrol’s history, and their legacy.
Show your support, own their new record and see a band who have already sold out their Brighton Centre show in a much smaller venue. That’s a top way to spend a Winter’s Sunday afternoon right?
This will sell out fast so please don’t delay if you’re wanting to come along.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* please read the following before placing your order
1. This event will not have printed tickets. When you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to be able to email you your ticket. This will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. If you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected]
2. You will be emailed an e-ticket a couple of days in advance of the show so a) please enter your correct email address when placing the order & b) please make sure you check your email for the ticket (including your Spam folder). If the names used for delivery and billing address are different, we will use the name on your delivery address. If you order multiple tickets but are not arriving with the other ticket holders at the same time, please ensure you pass on their e-ticket to them.
3. Ticket-only orders cannot be posted. Tickets are not physical and the venue will be using a guestlist/e-ticket system. If you plan on ordering a ticket only bundle, please select 'pick up in shop' as your postage option (even though you will not need to pick up the ticket in the shop!).
4. You will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (so again, please double check your email address is correct when placing your order). Your e-ticket will follow shortly before the event.
5. You can collect your CD or record from the shop anytime. Stock will not be taken to the venue so you will not be able to collect your album from the Chalk venue. If you choose to have your CD or record posted to you, it probably won’t ship until a few days after you have placed your order due to our mail room being a little overloaded.
6. We cannot change any names on the guestlist after Thursday 12th December.
7. We cannot process any exchanges or refunds for your album after the event.
- Take Back The City (Reworked)
- Open Your Eyes (Reworked)
- Time Won't Go Slowly
- Chocolate (Reworked)
- Set The Fire To The Third Bar (Reworked)
- Made Of Something Different Now
- You're All I Have (Reworked)
- I Think Of Home
- Empress (Reworked)
- Run (Reworked)
- Heal Me (Reworked)
- Called Out In The Dark (Reworked)
- Crack The Shutters (Reworked)
- Chasing Cars (Reworked)
- Just Say Yes (Reworked)
- Don't Give In (Reworked)