Trois Couleurs: Rouge
ZBIGNIEW PREISNER’S main original soundtrack, composed for Krysztof Kieslowski’s movies 'ROUGE (1995)'.
Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated composer. He developed his notoriety as a movie composer due to his collaboration with Krysztof Kieslowski.
- Miłosc od pierwszego wejrzenia (Love At First Sight) interprété par Zbigniew ZAMACHOWSKI
- Fashion show I
- Meeting the judge
- The tapped conversation
- Leaving the judge
- Today is my birthday
- Do not take another man's wife I
- Fashion show II
- Conversation at the theatre
- The rest of the conversation at the theatre
- Do not take another man's wife II