The Dream ("outstore" album bundle)
resident & one inch badge present
stripped back live “outstore” performance
venue: chalk brighton
date: saturday 28th may 2022
age restrictions: 14+.
***tickets will not be posted - please select the pick up in shop option (but no need to collect your ticket from the shop as you will receive an e-ticket from seetickets a few days in advance of the show (our website just doesn't have an option that reflects this!)) ***
as with all events at the moment, we are making bookings full of hope & optimism that they will take place, whilst also being prepared for the fact that they may need to be rescheduled. if this turns out to be the case, we will always guarantee that your purchase will still be valid for the new date.
** we would strongly advise that you carry out a lateral flow test before attending the show. mask wearing is no longer mandatory **
terms and conditions
* please read the following before placing your order
1. this event will not have printed tickets. when you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to send you an e-ticket a few days before the event. this will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. if you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected] e-tickets are 1 per person - duplicate orders will be refunded.
2. you will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your spam folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. you will be able to collect the album from the shop from friday 11th February 2022 after 9:30am.
- tickets are not physical and see tickets will be issuing e-tickets. if you plan to order a ticket only option, please select 'pick up in shop' as your checkout option.
4. please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
5. we cannot change any names on the guestlist.
6. tickets cannot be offered for resale and are non-refundable
7. all physical copies of the album need to be collected from resident (27-28 kensington gardens, brighton) by 31st may 2022 as we do not have room to store stock long term. any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc. the artist will be on stage promptly.
9. as this is a 14+ event, please bring id if you think you might need it to get served at the bar.
for disability access requests, please contact [email protected]