The End Of Comedy
a kaleidoscopic swab through the world of psychedelia, from acid folk to strawberry fields, all filtered through the idiosyncratic world of the los angeles troupe.
they carry on the work of the greats such as july and love here, while channelling them through a hazy, somewhat slacker rock infused modern world. if you’ve enjoyed the amorphous androgynous mixes, jacco gardner or just fancy a good bit of whimsical psychedelia then this is for you. "the mood is very much carole king popping over to borrow a cup of sugar from don henley, laurel canyon boho-luxe recreated with starving artist scrappiness" - 4/5 q magazine
- Theme From Rockaway
- The Real World (ft Sheer Agony)
- Suddenly (ft Weyes Blood)
- Easy To Forget (ft Ariel Pink)
- Were You Saying Something?
- Theme For Alessandro
- It’s Only Raining Right Where You’re Standing
- The End Of Comedy (ft Weyes Blood)
- Sea Of Nothing
- My Life (ft Danny James)
- The End