BRING ME THE HORIZON
If you thought their last album was a shift away from their metalcore roots, then just wait until you hear ‘Amo’ – the Sheffield band fully leap into the world of mainstream pop, with elements of EDM thrown in for good measure, like Twenty-One Pilots before them they are trampling down the walls of what genre means in 2019.
One of the biggest rock bands in British history, ‘Amo’ sees BMTH collaborate with the likes of Grimes, Dani Filth and Rahzel on a record that deals with love in all its forms, largely inspired by frontman Oli Syke’s divorce and second marriage. Expect those familiar big riffs allied with a shiny pop sensibility from this genre-busting group. “A band you could follow into battle” Clash Magazine
- i apologise if you feel something
- nihilist blues - Bring Me The Horizon feat. Grimes
- in the dark
- wonderful life - Bring Me The Horizon feat. Dani Filth
- sugar honey ice & tea
- why you gotta kick me when i'm down?
- fresh bruises
- mother tongue
- heavy metal - Bring Me The Horizon feat. Rahzel
- i don't know what to say