Bombay Bicycle Club
Everything Else Has Gone Wrong (ticket bundle - Concorde 2)
bombay bicycle club live at concorde 2, brighton
Wednesday 15th January 2020.
on stage 7.15pm (no support)
45 minute full band show
14+ (under 16s accompanied by an adult
*** E-TICKETS WILL NOT BE POSTED / PLEASE SELECT PICK UP IN SHOP***
Bombay Bicycle Club have already sold out their Brighton Centre Show but they wanted to play this intimate fan show at their favourite Brighton venue to make the launch of their brand new album that bit extra special for you all.
Investing in a copy of the new album in order to gain entry to the show is the perfect way to thank them for doing this event.
The album & ticket bundles are bargain priced as always (an album and a ticket for just £20!), so you will be able to show your support, own their new record and see a band that are selling out big venues in a much smaller one.
Guaranteed to be a top night out so gather your fellow fanboy/girl friends & jump on this before it sells out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* please read the following before placing your order
1. This event will not have printed tickets. When you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to add you to the guestlist on the door. This will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. If you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected]
2. You will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your SPAM folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. Please note that the show is taking place on the 15th January, 2 days before the album is released so you will not be able to collect or receive the album on the day of the show. The album is released on the 17th January.
- If you choose the free “Pick Up From Store” option when you check out, you will be able to collect the album from the shop on Friday 17th January after 9am (pending any delivery disasters).
- If you choose to have your CD or record posted to you, please be aware that we will aim to have it with you for release day but we will be at the mercy of couriers and the Royal Mail.
- You will not be able to collect your album from the venue.
- Ticket-only bundles cannot be posted. Tickets are not physical and the gig will be using a guestlist. If you plan on ordering a ticket only bundle, please select 'pick up in shop' as your postage option.
4. Please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
5. We cannot change any names on the guestlist after Friday 10th January.
6. We cannot process any exchanges or refunds for your album after the event.
7. All physical copies of the album need to be collected from Resident (27-28 Kensington Gardens, Brighton) by 31st March 2020 as we do not have room to store stock long term. Any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. There is no support for this show but please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc as the band will be on stage promptly.
To gain entry to this exclusive event, purchase one of the above options (* please read all the T&C info at the end carefully below before purchasing)
1 album or ticket purchase = 1 ticket to the event.
**The ticket only option is limited to 1 per person. multiple orders for this option will be cancelled**
(any change to this information will be notified via email)
***TICKETS ARE NOT POSTED OUT! PLEASE SELECT PICK UP IN SHOP***