King’s Disease sets the stage for a reimagined future while paying homage to legacy, highlighting the prowess of the King’s experience.
Through a diverse range of uplifting, hard hitting, and melodic tracks, King’s Disease is a full bodied project that showcases both the battles and the brilliance of life on a pedestal. The title is emblematic of the privilege and responsibility of kingship, acknowledging that not even royalty is immune to suffering. King’s Disease examines the balance of life - At the highest of heights we see a righteous King, and at the lowest of lows, we see that even the perceived elite can fall prey to disease. King’s Disease marks Nas’ first new album in 2 years. The album is entirely produced by Hit-Boy (JAY-Z, Beyoncé, Travis Scott) and Hit-Boy and Gabriel “G Code” Zardes serve as the albums co-executive producers.
- King's Disease"
- "Blue Benz"
- "Car #85" feat. Charlie Wilson
- "Ultra Black" feat. Hit-Boy
- "27 Summers"
- "Replace Me" feat. Don Toliver & Big Sean
- "Til The War Is Won" feat. Lil Durk
- "All Bad" feat. Anderson .Paak
- "The Definition" feat. Brucie B.
- "Full Circle" feat. The Firm
- "10 Points"
- "The Cure"
- “Spicy” feat. Fivio Foreign & ASAP Ferg