FIX YOURSELF, NOT THE WORLD ("outstore" album bundle)
at chalk, brighton
resident & one inch badge present
live “outstore” at chalk brighton
Wednesday 12th January 2022
evening event - doors at 6:30
***tickets will not be posted - please select the pick up in shop option (but no need to collect your ticket from the shop as you will receive an e-ticket from seetickets a few days in advance of the show (our website just doesn't have an option that reflects this!)) ***
as with all events at the moment, we are making bookings full of hope & optimism that they will take place, whilst also being prepared for the fact that they may need to be rescheduled. if this turns out to be the case, we will always guarantee that your purchase will still be valid for the new date.
terms and conditions
* please read the following before placing your order
1. this event will not have printed tickets. when you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to send you an e-ticket a few days before the event. this will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. if you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected] e-tickets are 1 per person - dupe orders will be refunded.
2. you will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your spam folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. you will be able to collect the album from the shop from friday 14th january 2022 after 9:30am.
- tickets are not physical and the venue will be issuing e-tickets. if you plan on ordering a ticket only option, please select 'pick up in shop' as your checkout option.
4. please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
5. we cannot change any names on the guestlist.
6. Tickets cannot be offered for resale and are non-refundable
7. all physical copies of the album need to be collected from resident (27-28 kensington gardens, brighton) by 30th april 2022 as we do not have room to store stock long term. any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc. the wombats will be on stage promptly.
9. as this is a 14+ event, please bring id if you think you might need it to get served at the bar.
for disability access requests, please contact [email protected]
- Flip Me Upside Down
- This Car Drives All By Itself
- If You Ever Leave, I’m Coming With You
- Ready For The High
- Method to the Madness
- people Don’t Change People, Time Does
- Everything I Love Is Going To Die
- Work Is Easy, Life Is Hard
- Don’t Poke The Bear
- Fix Yourself, Then The World (Reach Beyond Your Fingers)