resident & one inch badge present
venue: chalk brighton
date: *re-rescheduled date* now monday 3rd april 2023
doors @ 5pm
age restrictions: 14+ (under 16s to be accompanied by an adult).
terms and conditions
* please read the following before placing your order
1. this event will not have printed tickets. when you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to send you an e-ticket a few days before the event. this will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. if you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected].
2. you will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your spam folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
4. we cannot change any names on the guestlist.
5. tickets purchased after 19/01/23 are non-refundable
7. all physical copies of the album need to be collected from resident (27-28 kensington gardens, brighton) by 31st june 2023 as we do not have room to store stock long term. any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc. the artist will be on stage promptly.
9. this is an 14+ event. please bring id to get served at the bar.
for disability access requests, please contact [email protected]