- Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179) - O Viridissima Virga (arr. Sean Shibe)
- Chick Corea (1941-2021) - Children’s Song 1 (arr. Forbes Henderson)
- Daniel Kidane (b. 1986) - Continuance *
- Chick Corea - Children’s Song 4 (arr. Forbes Henderson)
- Moondog (1916-1999) - Sea Horse
- Moondog (1916-1999)- Pastoral II
- Moondog (1916-1999) - High on a Rocky Ledge
- Chick Corea - Children’s Song 2 (arr. Forbes Henderson)
- Oliver Leith (b. 1990) - Pushing my thumb through a plate +
- Meredith Monk (b. 1942) - Nightfall (arr. Sean Shibe) +
- Bill Evans (1929-1980) - Peace Piece
- Olivier Messiaen (1908-1992) - O Sacrum Convivium!
- Shiva Feshareki (b. 1987) - VENUS/ZOHREH (arr. Shiva Feshareki and Sean Shibe)
- Hildegard von Bingen - O Choruscans Lux Stellarum (arr. Sean Shibe)
- Julius Eastman (1940-1990) - Buddha
LOST & FOUND
Sean Shibe’s second PENTATONE album Lost & Found is an ecstatic journey containing music by outsiders, mystics, visionaries, who often have more than one identity and lay claim to various artistic traditions, genres, or audiences.
The repertoire ranges from Hildegard von Bingen to Olivier Messiaen, Moondog, Julius Eastman, Bill Evans, Chick Corea, Meredith Monk, Shiva Feshareki, Oliver Leith and Daniel Kidane. Stretching ten centuries, these pieces are bound together by Shibe’s unique electric guitar sound and aesthetic. Multi-award-winning guitarist Sean Shibe brings a fresh and innovative approach to the traditional classical guitar, while also exploring contemporary music and repertoire for electric guitar. He continues his exclusive collaboration with PENTATONE after his well-received label debut Camino (2021).