open up your head (OUTSTORE album bundle - chalk)
OUTSTORE & SIGNING SESSION!
WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER awaiting rescheduled date for late spring 2021.
- more info as soon as we have it
AT CHALK, BRIGHTON
Evening event - Times TBC shortly.
***TICKETS WILL NOT BE POSTED - PLEASE SELECT THE PICK UP IN SHOP OPTION (but no need to collect anything from the shop as you will receive an E-ticket from SeeTickets a few days in advance of the show (Our website just doesn't have an option that reflects this!) ***.
After taking 2019 by the scruff of the neck, the band have continued to ride their blistering trajectory with the announcement of their emotionally charged, deeply personal, hook laden debut album ‘Open Up Your Head’ - out August 14th on Polydor. They would have loved to have celebrated this with you in the Summer but with the situation as it stands, they can’t commit to a date near the album release & as they knew you’d be happy to wait, they’ve booked a date in now for much later in the year. Their adrenaline-heavy, jagged guitar-pop brilliance has seen them garnering an amazing live reputation so grab the opportunity to see them now before they take over the festival headlines of the future.
As with all events at the moment, we are making bookings full of hope & optimism that they will take place, whilst also being prepared for the fact that they may need to be rescheduled. If this turns out to be the case, we will always guarantee that your purchase will still be valid for the new date. What we do know is that they announced a tour 3 weeks ago that sold out instantly so you probably shouldn’t dither if you want to be there. There’s no Brighton date on that tour either, so you can now consider that issue addressed!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* please read the following before placing your order
1. This event will not have printed tickets. When you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to send you an e-ticket a few days before the event. This will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. If you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected] e-tickets are 1 per person - dupe orders will be refunded.
2. You will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your SPAM folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. You will be able to collect the album from the shop from Friday 14th August after 9am.
- As there Is an album signing session after this event, all albums that aren't collected from the shop by 5pm on the day of the show will be taken to the show for collection from the venue (Chalk).
- Tickets are not physical and the venue will issuing E-tickets. If you plan on ordering a ticket only option (although be aware that the signing will be for albums only), please select 'pick up in shop' as your checkout option.
4. Please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
5. We cannot change any names on the guestlist after Wednesday 18th November.
6. We cannot process any exchanges or refunds for your album after the event.
7. All physical copies of the album need to be collected from Resident (27-28 Kensington Gardens, Brighton) by 31st December 2020 as we do not have room to store stock long term. Any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. Please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc. Sea Girls will be on stage promptly.
9. As this is a 14+ event, please bring ID if you think you might need it to get served at the bar.
- all i want to hear you say
- do you really wanna know?
- lie to me
- call me out
- weight in gold
- ready for more
- damage done
- you over anyone
- moving on
*** Please read all Terms & Conditions before placing your order. Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ***