Ultra Mono ("outstore" album bundle)
**event update - jan 2021**
due to the current lockdown situation across the uk, we think it’s highly unlikely that this show will go ahead on the planned date.
we realise this won’t be unexpected news but it’s still sad to be communicating it nonetheless.
rest assured, we are working with the record label and artist management to reschedule the show for a date that feels achievable but as you can imagine, that’s very difficult to predict at the moment & we don’t want to reschedule a date only to have to reschedule it again.
don’t worry - your place on the guestlist remains safe & we will contact you directly as soon as we have confirmation of the new date.
thanks for your patience and understanding.
Resident & Lout present
live “outstore” at concorde 2 brighton
Thursday 15th April 2021
14+, under 16s to be accompanied by an adult
evening event - times tbc.
***tickets will not be posted - please select the pick up in shop option (but no need to collect anything from the shop as you will be on a guestlist on the door - our website just doesn't have an option that reflects this!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* please read the following before placing your order
1. This event will not have printed tickets. When you purchase a ticket, you will be agreeing to us passing on your details to the venue in order for them to add you to the guestlist on the door. This will be a one-off occurrence and your details will not be retained. If you do not want this to take place, please contact us as soon as you place your order on [email protected] individual tickets are 1 per customer, duplicate orders will be refunded
2. You will receive an automated confirmation that your order has gone through, followed by another confirmation within 24 hours once we’ve added you to the guestlist (please double check your email address is correct when placing your order and check your SPAM folder before contacting us if you don’t receive this confirmation).
3. Please note that if you choose the free “Pick Up From Store” option when you check out, you will be able to collect the album from the shop on Friday 25th September after 10am (pending any delivery disasters). If you choose to have your CD or record posted to you, please be aware that we will aim to have it with you for release day but we will be at the mercy of couriers and the Royal Mail. You will not be able to collect your album from the venue.
- Ticket-only bundles cannot be posted. Tickets are not physical and the gig will be using a guestlist. If you plan on ordering a ticket only bundle, please select 'pick up in shop' as your postage option.
4. Please read any subsequent communication you receive from us in case we need to notify you of any changes to the advertised show.
5. We cannot change any names on the guestlist after Monday 12th April 2021.
6. We cannot process any exchanges or refunds for your album after the event.
7. All physical copies of the album need to be collected from Resident (27-28 Kensington Gardens, Brighton) by 31st May 2021 as we do not have room to store stock long term. Any items uncollected by this date will be disposed of (in a kind & ethical manner!) – or more likely donated to a good cause.
8. There is currently no support planned for this show but please arrive in plenty of time to get into the venue (there may be queues), buy a drink, put your coat in the cloakroom etc as the band will be on stage promptly.
Vortex LP :
deluxe lp :
standard lp :