A Pagan Place
On their 2nd album, the Waterboys turn Celtic folk-rock into a monumental fusion of Van Morrison's poetry, arena rock & Phil Spector's monolithic wall of sound.
Mike Scott's grand ideas are here executed effectively & as such, this is a record of many thrilling moments that paves the way for his future classics - although this in itself is something of a mystic masterpiece.
- Church Not Made With Hands
- All The Things She Gave Me (Unedited)
- The Thrill Is Gone (Unedited)
- Some Of My Best Friends Are Trains
- Somebody Might Wave Back
- The Big Music
- Red Army Blues
- A Pagan Place
- The Late Train To Heaven (Revised Rockfield Mix)
- Love That Kills (Instrumental)
- The Madness Is Here Again
- Down Through The Dark Streets