rising steadily through the dance music underground thanks to her infectious energy, vitality, rhythm and boundless enthusiasm, jayda g blends vintage drum machine funk with Chicago’s house blueprint to inexorably draw us to the dancefloor like a musical tractor beam.
Also renowned for her high-energy performances as a DJ, 2018 saw her play London’s formidable Printworks venue alongside the likes of Marcellus Pittman, Moodymann and Omar-S, be invited by The Black Madonna to play at her Warehouse Project takeover, and Berlin’s iconic Panorama Bar, as well as festival appearances at Field Day, Kala, Melt!, AVA and the xx’s Night And Day to name a few.
- Unifying the Center (Abstract)
- Renewal (Hyla Mix)
- Stanley’s Get Down (No Parking on the DF)
- Leave Room 2 Breathe (feat. Alexa Dash)
- Orca’s Reprise
- Missy Knows What’s Up
- Sunshine in the Valley (feat. Alexa Dash)
- Move to the Front (Disco Mix)