Venturing into jazzier climes, the genre blending group’s first album without Matthew Tavares is full of transfixing, celestial, instrumental flights of fancy.
Hypnotic, sublime, emotionally rich vistas that lamp you right in the solar plexus!
A sonic leap forward for the genre-blenders! From their aural tinkering comes a wealth of emotionally rich vistas which impress equally with both their technical proficiency and ability to lamp you right in the solar plexus. a psychedelic jazz record that explores balance and harmony through musical improvisation. Collaborators include legendary composer Arthur Verocai and contemporary icons such as Terrace Martin, Karriem Riggins and Laraaji.
- Signal From The Noise
- Unfolding (Momentum 73) featuring Laraajii
- City Of Mirrors featuring Arthur Verocai
- Beside April featuring Karriem Riggins, Arthur Verocai
- Love Proceeding featuring Arthur Verocai
- Open Channels (physical only)
- Timid, Intimidating
- Beside April (Reprise) featuring Arthur Verocai
- Talk Meaning featuring Arthur Verocai, Terrace Martin and Brandee Younger