- Main Title
- Oh Pardon Me, Thou Bleeding Piece Of Earth / Ides Of March
- Fear No More The Heat Of The Sun / Alive In Triumph The Dragon Wing Of Night
- Here Clarence Comes / Friends, Romans, Countrymen / Cymbeline
- Master Of The Killing Phrase / To Be Or Not To Be / Fugato
- Edwina’s Theme
- Where Are My Doggy Woggies? / Now Is The Winter Of Our Discontent / I’m So Glad You’ve Come
- Sexy Lips And Swinging Hips / A Pound Of Flesh / The Trojan Trail
- Come Fire, Consume This Pretty World
- Partita Of Blood / He Did Know How To Make An Exit
Theatre Of Blood (OST)
MUSIC COMPOSED AND CONDUCTED BY MICHAEL J. LEWIS (First Time On Vinyl!)
Michael J Lewis (SPHINX, THE MADWOMAN OF CHAILLOT, THE NAKED FACE, THE MEDUSA TOUCH) composed a delightful score, with a catchy, charming main theme that is opposed to the brutality of the story.
Contrasting strains of old-fashioned lyricism and modern soundscapes frame a score of great stylistic diversity. Even though 'THEATRE OF BLOOD' was a success—and has become even more widely admired over the last half-century—no commercial album of the full soundtrack existed until 2010, when the score made its debut on CD by La-La Land Records. The program has now been freshly mastered specially for vinyl and re-sequenced for a better listening experience, as it would have been had it been released in 1973.