Hold / Still Remixes
Almost a year to the day from the release of ‘Hold/Still’, Suuns’s most-far reaching and creative record to date, comes an album of remixes.
Spanning an incredibly diverse range of artists and sounds, each one of these remixes takes the original track and twists and turns it into something very unique. The source material leant itself perfectly to a remix project - these are songs that are complex, layered, experimental. The remixes vary from the dancefloor fillers from the likes of Redshape or Marvin & Guy through to the ambience of Lee Gamble and Beatrice Dillon and the techno of VRIL, and shows Suuns as one of the most forward thinking and fertile bands around. Time to go and get lost. Comes as a double, red coloured, limited edition vinyl for Record Store Day 2017. Includes download card. Limited to 500 copies for the UK and Eire.
- Instrument Redshape remix
- UN-NO Marvin & Guy Brown Eyes remix
- Brainwash Lee Gamble reconstruction
- Translate Dark Sky ‘Psych’remix
- Paralyzer VRIL remix
- UN-NO Marvin & Guy Blue Eyes remix
- Translate Dark Sky ‘Pressure’remix
- UN-NO Marvin & Guy Black Eyes remix
- Infinity Beatrice Dillon remix